31 January 2006

Pearls before Swine




Jonah got me completely hooked to this daily comic in the papers. Just had to share today's installment...gotta love those crocs.

On a different note, I got to meet an old buddy of my dad's from way back when they were kids and made movies together. My entire life I've heard about this guy, and the short movie that he and my dad made together called, "Very Grimm Fairy Tales"...my dad's copy of the film disappeared, and so I thought that I would never get the chance to see it...and now I actually own a copy of it thanks to Rufus who brought it for me. My dad, his pal Rufus and I had lunch yesterday and I got to watch the two of them become friends again...I was so proud of my pops :-) and Rufus too...they had had a falling out about 28 years ago, and only within the last year started connecting again, and now they are once more friends. Makes me glad that I stuck my nose in enough to prod my dad along the path of reconciliation.

1 comment:

yimfay said...

:) funny.