06 March 2006

Oscars



This image comes from the Seattle PI, their collection of Oscar shots...it shows Nick Part and Steve Box, the creators of "Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit"...they brought matching crazy bow ties for their Oscars...how cool is that!? I love those guys!

Other winners that I had to cheer for were the Frenchies from "March of the Penguins" who brought stuffed animal penguins with them!!! yay! More cool people! My mom and I were jumping around cheering for the Frenchies when they won :-) well, plus we really loved that movie. Then there was the winner of the Best Foreign Film that went to "Tsotsi" from South Africa, which isn't out in theatres quite yet...but I've seen the trailer and it looks excellent, and apparently the soundtrack is awesome as well. Can't wait to see that one! One other movies that was up for Best Foreign Film was "Joyeux Noel", a French film that shows good potential as well...but mainly I have to see that movie cause my favorite actor with the gorgeous eyes, Benno Fürmann, is in it. *swoon*

No comments: