06 March 2007

Spring!!!

Spring is here! The temps are in the 60's today in Seattle...all the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and the spring flowers are starting to bloom. The sun is out, the skies are blue and it's really really really hard to be at work right now in our dark cave of a studio. We have the front doors wide open, but that kind of makes it worse since then the beautiful weather seems just out of reach. The sun is mocking me!!

Even though I'm stuck inside, I still have to say that this weather rocks! I remember when I was on the east coast at MHC and my parents would call me around this time of year while there was still winter weather all around me and they would start listing off all the flowers in bloom in our garden. It used to kill me! They were so mean. New England definitely has the best fall season...but the lack of spring always made me sad. I can deal with the rain and cloudiness as long as I know that we'll be getting these kinds of days...not to mention the incredible summers :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, we sure don't have spring here yet. In fact, today was the coldest day of winter yet. Cold!

oonams said...

That's why you and Leah should move out to Seattle :D