03 January 2006

Happy New Year

2005 is gone, welcome 2006. I ended last year and started this year with Heath...saw Brokeback Mountain on Saturday and Casanova on Sunday. Fun times....and I would recommend either of those movies. Brokeback was good in an intense emotional kind of way with really incredible scenery in the mountains...and Casanova was a good light funny movie that had no real substance but was fun to watch. Besides that I have been thinking more and more that I'm fast approaching my 25th birthday, and am thinking that I really do need to get my nose pierced, finally. But I have a few months still to fully decide on that. Nothing else really to report..am a bit tired and back at work..but I promised JJ that I would post. So here you go chica!

3 comments:

yimfay said...

I'm glad to see that your blog is driven by my insistance. :)

Wunderhund said...

Yay for you posting!

Brokeback *was* good, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

all you're thinking about in the new year is getting your nose pierced? Let's hear some REAL resolutions! Anybody can se fait pierced!

Just kiddin, i think it'll look hot on you.