12 January 2006

a wedding in the air

So I just found out that I have a second friend getting married...the wedding is being planned for this summer in Hawaii. On the one hand it's exciting for Amy that she's getting married, her husband to be is a great guy so I'm not worried for her at all :-) but on the other hand it's a bit depressing that another friend of mine is getting married! *sigh*

The cool part is that I've never been to Hawaii, so this would be a great opportunity to go! Now I just need to figure out if I can get my budget to support a trip like this. hmmm.

2 comments:

yimfay said...

they're all dropping like flies... :D

Yay for Hawaii! Granted I've never been either but it still gets a 'yay!'

Anonymous said...

Unlike the worries you had for me, you imply?
I'm offended.