10 May 2007

I Heart SIFF

It's that time of the year again! The Seattle International Film Festival is gearing up and getting ready to begin! The schedule comes out today and for the next couple of days members will get first dibs on tickets (which I am one of this year....finally I don't have to freak out about buying my tickets the second they come on sale for the general public, just to be sure that I get into my top film choices!). The best part is that there are a lot of French films this year...including Paris je t'aime, which I have been waiting to see for ages now! I haven't had a chance to look over the entire schedule yet (I have to work after all)...but I'll post a more detailed list of what looks good to me later on once I've had to time to peruse the full schedule. And if anyone out there has any suggestions for me, by all means send them my way!

No comments: