24 March 2008

Birthday Bonanza



I celebrated my birthday recently with a happy hour/ice hockey game party and have some pictures to share from the event. I'm just amazed that we didn't get kicked out of the cocktail lounge between everyone dumping out their party bags all over the place and the scavenger hunt that was set up with birds scattered throughout the premises and toys flying every which way. It was a mad house...just the way I like it! These pictures are dedicated to Janet. Wish you could have been there my friend but we'll have fun for your bday with Beks in New York very very soon!

Yay jello cocktails

All decked out.

The Ingy gang!

Jonah, party planner extraordinaire!

Don't know what to say about this...there are just no words ;)

2 comments:

yimfay said...

awww.... I feel so loved :)

Anonymous said...

Oona, you clearly live a life that is dramatically more interesting, entertaining, and all-around worthwhile than ours! Happy birthday! (again, since I already helped sing to you in a phone message).