30 March 2008

while in NYC....

...I'll be posting some blog entries on the joint blog with Janet and Bekah, Aimless Wanderings.

We'll be posting pictures too...so check it out! And thank you Bekah for letting JJ and I take over your laptop to play on the internet and upload our pictures so that we can make these blog entries possible. You're the best! (and I love your keyboard...it's so fun to type on!)

p.s. Leah & Dan, if you guys are reading this I will be in touch soon about trying to see you guys, even if just briefly. Still not sure of what the schedule is like for next week, but will try to figure that all out soon! I can't wait to see you guys again and meet Rascal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be here! (we never go anywhere else). Should you manage to make it to our neck of the woods, we can offer a wide variety of Rascal-related activities; though there aren't many other attractions here at this time of year, I'm afraid. We do, however, provide some tasty home cooking!