13 February 2006

Bang Bang



Did you hear that Cheney shot someone? Ok, so it's not really that serious, but I love asking that questions...it just sounds so funny! And I just had to add this cartoon that was in the Seattle PI today by David Horsey. :-)

In other news, watched Grey's Anatomy last night...wow! Ok, I will freely admit that I am now completely hooked on that show. And speaking of TV...yay for the Olympics. Really enjoyed watching the ski jumping and the downhill skiing yesterday, as well as the speed skating (even though Seattle's man, Apolo Ohno, didn't end up doing well). It's so amazing how effortless the athletes make speed skating look. The Olympic opening ceremony on Friday was pretty entertaining...or at least the first half that I watched. Partly I think the entertainment factor was high because JJ and I were commenting back and forth about it by phone. :-) yay for dancing trees, rolling cows and best of all the flaming skaters!!! My favorite!! I want a helmet that shoots out fire! I have to admit, the best part of watching the Olympics is when I can share it with JJ, adds a completely different dimension and entertainment factor compared to the more boring option of watching the games alone.

Also of note from the weekend, I saw two movies: The Producers and the Pink Panther. I would recommend both to anyone who needs to see a movie that will make them laugh, as long as you don't want anything of substance. Both were laugh out loud funny, the Producers in a word play sort of way along with a bit of physical humor and the Pink Panther for more traditional slap stick humor.

2 comments:

yimfay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yimfay said...

yeah, who else will give comments like: nah, she probably won't have to write 'I will not mess up on the double lutz' a hundred times, she'll probably just get caned. ;)

And can I say: doubles figure skating = small women with buns and tall men with long hair. gross.

(p.s. sorry for the deleted comment, there was a typo. damn blogspot! why do they leave it there?!)