19 April 2006

Fremont Outdoor Movies

OK people, I just found out that the list of movies for the outdoor films in fremont is out! So for those of you in Seattle, time to start filling in your calendars cause you know that I'll be trying to drag y'all to see my favorites! And they have some awesome films on the list this year! Without further ado:

Good Old Fashioned Summer Fun in Fremont
2006 Seattle Summer Schedule

Saturday, June 24th - Movie: Kung Fu Hustle

Saturday, July 1st - Movie: Shrek 2

Saturday, July 8th - Movie: Black Scorpion

Saturday, July 15th - Movie: Labyrinth

Saturday, July 22nd - Movie: Shaun of the Dead

Saturday, July 29th - Movie: Grease

Saturday, August 5th - Movie: The Manster

Saturday, August 12th - Movie: March of the Penguins

Saturday, August 19th - Movie: Bend it like Beckham

Saturday, August 26th - Movie: It! The Terror from OuterSpace

Saturday, September 2nd - Movie: King Kong

Of course if you know me at all you should be able to guess which ones will be my must sees...Kung Fu Hustle, Labyrinth, Shaun of the Dead, March of the Penguins, Bend it like Beckham...and then three the of the above movies will be Twisted Flicks so I'll also have to go to at least one of those...I'm thinkig maybe It! The Terror from OuterSpace (cause I'm almost 100% sure that one will be a Twister Flick..and for those that don't know what I'm talking about..the Twisted Flicks are when Jet City Improve members perform all the dialogue, soudeffects and music for the film and all original sounds from the film are taken out...hilarious good times).

No comments: