12 April 2006

hack hack

So what's the deal with getting sick in the spring time? I don't get it...although even worse, I suppose, is getting sick in the summer. In any case, if you couldn't already tell...I'm sick! bah. And it's my own fault too...have been working quite a bit lately cause things are crazy busy at work...then there was the opening on Saturday so that was even more work and then for some reason Sunday night I could not sleep..not a wink! So of course, woke up monday with a sore throat...I figured it would go away pretty quickley, but noooooo. It's wednesday and I've still got it! On the plus side it is JUST a sore throat, even though it's kind of annoying I'll live ;-) On the other plus side I get to drink yummy lemon and honey drinks that my mom makes for me. I even had one to go this morning....mmmmm. There's something very soothing and happy about hot water, fresh squeezed lemon juice and tons of honey.

No comments: