22 December 2005

All Alone

Everyone at work has ditched me! I'm all alone, blasting music really loud while the phone remains quiet and of course no one is going to come in with work because it's Christmas this weekend! And if they don't already have their art done then now is WAY too late! So here I am all alone while Richard is off in Texas visiting family and Craig is off to Oregon for some of the same. The boss man is still around, except that he's printing elsewhere and I will only be seeing brief glimpses of him. One day of lonliness is bad enough, but I'm going to have to deal with two more after today. At least I have managed to convince some of my friends to come by and have picnic lunches with me (since I can't really leave the studio since who knows...maybe someone will come by with some work). I feel lucky to have such nice friends who will come cheer me up and make me feel less lonely :-) Now if only JJ would come on IM...then I'd have someone to chat with online while I do some paperwork.

1 comment:

yimfay said...

*sings* all by myself...don't want to be all by myself...anymore!

hahahaha...good things come to those who go with the flow ;)