23 December 2005

ipod madness

I have been thinking of getting an ipod for a while now, but only within the last month or two has it become a wish that I was thinking of actually fulfilling. Well, funny thing happened today...I got an ipod in the mail from my totally awesome friends Bekah and JJ. Then while grinning like a fool and getting all excited at work (which is where said ipod arrived) found out that my dad (the coolest dad in the world) ALSO had ordered an ipod for me for Christmas! So, I go from having no ipod to having 2! But I figure that it'll be good to have two, that way if there is any sort of a problem with one of them then I'll have a back-up! This is kind of funny. And here I was planning and plotting how to buy myself one...then along come my super cool friends and father.

Thanks guys, you're the bestest!

oh, and Beks, JJ....I love the inscription...princess oonams...very cute :-)

2 comments:

yimfay said...

:D

Wunderhund said...

Awww! You're most welcome. After all, who's our little princess?