16 December 2005

New blog space!

It came to my attention that the non-posting capabilities on xanga for anyone without a xanga subscription was slightly annoying. So here I am setting up on blogger that way y'all can post messages and comments whenever you want!

I'll also try to post a little more frequently than I have been on xanga recently...but not today. I'm too cold and need some hot apple cider after walking to work across frost covered ground. I've been told that it was 25 degrees last night here in Seattle....BRRRR! That's east coast weather! It's not supposed to get that cold in the Emerald City!

3 comments:

yimfay said...

lol...we like penguins...but we don't like cold!

Anonymous said...

Okay, didn't I just read on your other site, that you missed the Northeastern weather??????
And I mowed our front yard last week - Air conditioning on all weekend - YUCK - please send that 25 degrees southeast -
Hugs and cider - Melanie (Surprise!)

Anonymous said...

hurah for allowing comments!
oona is the shiznit!