20 December 2005

Relaxed and ready to go!

First, I would like to send a belated birthday shout-out to my aunt Melanie:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!!!!

I meant to call or write on Saturday but I was sick and more sick over the weekend...then I wasn't at work yesterday so today is the first day with internet! phew! But you already know that I think you are cool and that I would naturally hope that you had an awesome birthday! So, Lobster Lucy...once again, happy birthday :-) Here's a big cyber hug from Seattle.

To my other aunt, Seaweed Sally, I would like to say that you can keep you 10 degrees at night temps...but I would be happy for some snow! It's too bad that its impossible to have snow in 80 degree weather. *sigh* That would be the ideal. It's sad when you miss snow, but can't stand cold temps. But it has started to rain again here in the Emerald city and so the temperatures here are back to normal :-)

So, as I mentioned, I took yesterday off of work...more as a mental health day, but it also was an opportunity to get all the sickness in me out as well through rest and relaxation. I didn't realize how much I needed to just have a day all to myself, without seeing anyone. I'm currently house sitting/dog sitting...so my day was spent playing with the dog, finishing my christmas shopping and wrapping presents. It was really really great! Not only am I no longer feeling sickly...but I also feel more balanced...a lot more balanced than I have felt in a long long time.

No comments: